- This event has passed.
Crooked River Wetlands Bird Walk
February 4 @ 9:45 am - 12:00 pm
Volunteers from the Crooked River Wetlands and Prineville Bird Club sponsor monthly bird walks at the wetlands in Prineville on the first Saturday of the month. There are a couple of seats on golf carts for those needing some help getting around. No registration is required.
- Nov: Meet at 9:45 a.m. and the walk starts at 10:00 a.m. We should be done by noon.
- Dec-Feb: No wetland walks due to cold temps, little water, and few birds.
- We will resume on the first Saturday of March
What to bring/wear:
- Dress for 20 degrees colder than it will be. You can always shed layers.
- Binoculars (loaners will also be available) and scopes or camera, if you have them.
The wetlands location is 4035 NW Rimrock Acres Loop in Prineville.