2019 Field Trip Updates
Wednesday Birders will offer two extended trips:
September Malheur and Steens Mountain (overnight optional)
October Oregon Coast (dates and location TBD, depending on migration)
**Trip details will be posted via COBOL by Judy Meredith, contact Judy for information and scheduling**
THANK YOU to Mark Gonzalez, Chuck Gates, Howard Horvath, David Vick and Diane Burgess for their leadership of Spring and Summer 2019 Field Trips!
Interested in offering a trip this fall? Contact email@example.com with your ideas!
Trip Registration Process: Five Things to Remember
● ECAS paid members are invited first to field trips listed in Member Planet. At the leader’s discretion, a COBOL broadcast can be made if the trip doesn’t fill with members.
● If you are a member, you will get a trip invitation in your email, with a general description, an RSVP tab (Yes/No) and trip information. If you RSVP with a Yes, you will get a confirmation email.
● If the trip is filled, feel free to contact the trip leader (email is in the trip information) and tell him/her you want to be contacted if anyone cancels.
● Be sure to cancel if your plans change!
● Don’t forget the trip waiver, which must be done for each trip you attend. This is because the physical demand and risks for each trip are different.
A copy of the Field Trip Policy is available here.