ECAS is supported by a few critical committees that help provide guidance and expertise to the Board of Directors in a specific area. The time commitment is a few hours per month. The following committees could use your help!
- Grant Committee – Help review and make recommendations regarding grant requests to ECAS.
- Finance Committee – Assist with review of financial matters, including budget preparation, reviewing investments, and reconciling financial statements.
- Membership Committee – Various tasks might include communicating with ECAS members via phone, letters and email; mail pick up and distribution; helping to maintain the online membership database. Technologically savvy volunteers are especially needed!
- Education Committee – Help plan activities for families, kids, and adults; assist with community special events; organize field trips and other ongoing programs.
- Conservation & Science Committee – Monitor local and regional conservation topics relevant to ECAS to make recommendations on ECAS actions and public policy positions. Volunteers with a strong science background are especially needed!
To express an interest in serving on one of our committees, email email@example.com or fill out a Volunteer Interest Form if you are new to ECAS.