When you become a member of East Cascades Audubon Society, you join a passionate and enthusiastic group of people who cherish our wild birds and their habitats. We’d love to have you join us! Scroll down to find links to join/renew.
Benefits of Membership
ECAS membership allows you to:
- Support our mission to foster knowledge and appreciation of birds and their habitats by all people through education, outings, and field studies that will inspire actions to protect wild birds and the places they need to thrive.
- Meet other people interested in learning about wild birds.
- Teach beginners and share knowledge with people of all ages.
- Attend field trips and to become acquainted with local birding sites and improve birding skills in beautiful Central Oregon habitats.
- Attend monthly Birders’ Night, hosting local and national speakers on topics about birds and our environment.
- Receive ECAS e-newsletters.
- Attend our Annual Event, a social gathering that combines business with the pleasure of honoring our volunteers.
ECAS offers six annual membership levels, as well as a lifetime membership:
- Student: $15
- Senior (65 and over): $15
- Individual: $25
- Family: $35
- Contributing (includes family members): $50
- Sustaining (includes family members): $100
- Lifetime: $400
ECAS is an independent chapter of the National Audubon Society, and dues to National Audubon do not support our wide range of field trips, meetings, research, surveys, restoration projects, and other local activities.
Because ECAS is a section 501(c)(3) organization, your membership dues, contributions and all gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
How to Join or Renew
You may use your credit card or debit card for your payment.
Clicking on the join or renew buttons will take you to ECAS’ MemberPlanet portal for membership.
To join, you will then click on Create an Account.
To renew, you’ll enter your user name and password. (Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten one or the other. MemberPlanet will help you through it.)
If you have any questions about our online membership process or experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join or Renew by Mail. Download and complete the mail-in membership form, and send it, together with your membership dues and any additional contribution to:
East Cascades Audubon Society
P.O. Box 565
Bend, OR 97709
Join in Person. You can join or renew in person at our monthly Birders’ Night or at our Annual Event, held in the fall.