The park is located on the south side of Devil’s Lake in Lincoln City off of NE East Devil’s Lake Road. Take NE East Devil’s Lake Road from Highway 101 either from above or below the lake.
Go to the Oregon Birding Trail Website. Choose the Oregon Coast Birding Trail. Click on the Central Coast tab and go to section 49.
East Devil’s Lake State Park (OCBT 50)Directions
Habitat and Birds
Birds of Devil’s Lake by Preservation Association of Devils Lake (PADL).
Nearby Birding Locations
- Josephine Young Park
- Kernville/Siletz River - Cannery Slough
- Siletz Bay-Alder Island Unit
- D River State Recreational Site
- Knight Park
- Taft Waterfront Park
- Siletz Bay
- Spring Lake Open Space
- Lincoln City 15th Street Beach Access Rocks
- Salmon River Estuary
- Drift Creek Meadows at Gorton Road
- Lincoln City Sewage Ponds
- Salishan Nature Trails
- Drift Creek Falls
- Roads End State Recreation Site
- Devil's Lake State Park
- Rock Creek Marsh
- Millport Slough