From Highway 101 in Lincoln City, go east on NE 6th Drive to parking lots.
Go to the Oregon Birding Trail Website. Choose the Oregon Coast Birding Trail. Click on the Central Coast tab and go to section 47.
Devils Lake State Recreation Area (OCBT 47)Directions
Habitat and Birds
Birds of Devils Lake by Preservation Association of Devils Lake (PADL).
Nearby Birding Locations
- Taft Waterfront Park
- Lincoln City Sewage Ponds
- D River State Recreational Site
- Salmon River Estuary
- Roads End State Recreation Site
- Lincoln City 15th Street Beach Access Rocks
- Rock Creek Marsh
- Kernville/Siletz River - Cannery Slough
- Siletz Bay-Alder Island Unit
- Salishan Nature Trails
- Millport Slough
- Josephine Young Park
- Siletz Bay
- Knight Park
- Drift Creek Meadows at Gorton Road
- Drift Creek Falls
- East Devil's Lake State Park
- Spring Lake Open Space